Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby, baby, baby ohhh, baby baby baby nooooooo (love me some beibs)

So Emma and i have been in Cali for the past 2 weeks, ill post about that later! However, my mom sister and the kids and i went to get an ultrasound today to see if its a girl, boy or panda! Sad for emma, definetly not a panda!  But it IS A GIRL!!! YAY!!!!






 This place we went to is beautiful! its a HUGE room, with two couches, and in front of the couches is a giant flat screen for your family to watch! the lady was SO sweet the whole time. at one point the baby had turned her back to us, so she had me get up to go potty, on my way back, i skipped. When i laid back down she had turned back around, that'll teach her, right? haha!


Some of the things i heard from the kids while i was laying on the table....

"i see a teddy bear!!!" -Ava
"Wow, thats a STRONG heartbeat!" -owen
" we're looking at her RIGHT NOW daddy!" _emm (on phone with kell)
"is that the actual size?" -not sure but HILARIOUS if you only saw how huge this tv was
""thats MY sister?!" -Ava


I am SO SO SO HAPPY its a girl you have NO idea! Im also SO happy they all got to come with me, however, i wish kell was there! He did get to hear the heartbeat over the phone, and we'll see him Thursday to show him the pics!

1 comment:

The Shaws said...

I'm so happy you got a girl too! Why can't I get what I want?:)