Sunday, December 4, 2011

Its been a long long time......

I feel bad I havent blogged in oh so long, but who cares really right??

Readers Digest version of what has happened since last post.....

        We moved back to California! Long story short, i couldnt handle it. :) Lucy was born September 21st! (that gets its own post) Kelly is working at ADP, and FedEx. ADP is temporary for now, and we are hoping and praying he gets hired on. FedEx is only part time at night, and we are praying he gets a driving job there soon. So one of those HAS to work out, right? Moral of the story, he is no longer driving LONG distances, and we see him EVERYDAY!!!!

Emma is in School, and couldnt be happier about it! She goes 3 days a week and loves every moment of it. I love all the stories i get to hear. Its weird she has her own little life now, and stuff happens that i dont know about. haha.

I am doing good as well, nested the heck out of my house before Lucy came. And now just trying to adjust to having two little girls needing me and wanting me at the same time! Its amazing how multi tasking has become a new sport in my world. Some things seem impossible at first, and now i feel like an old pro.

Lucy is 2 months old ALREADY! i knew emma grew up fast, but sheesh i feel like it just happened! She is 11 pounds 1ounce, and 22 1/2 inches long. My lil nugget. she hasnt hit the 50th percentile just yest, but emma didnt get up there until she was 2 years old. Im thinking Lucy might be bigger than Emma. Emma is SUCH a great big sister! It really amazes me what a helper she wants to be, and how much she just truly LOVES lucy, she kisses her non stop. and will just stare at her and tell me, "Mom i can NOT believe we have a baby!!!"


All in all, life is hectic but we are happy to be HOME!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whitney! I am so sorry! email me your email address and I will send you the pictures of Whitney via walgreens photo share link thingy . . .
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com